Window Sill Installation Instructions
The length and depth of the window sill is specified by the customer. The max length of a window sill is 120″, and the depth is typically between 4″ and 10″. Thickness is typically between 9/16″ and 5/8″. Finished edge(s) will have a slight radius, and the window sill ends will have straight, cut edges.
- Clean ledge to your personal preference.
- Measure length of ledge.
- Measure length of window sill. Trim window sill if necessary.
- We recommend cutting window sill with a masonry blade on a skill saw, it can be dry-cut.
- Place window sill on ledge to verify fit and look, pull window sill out.
- Lay line of adhesive material on ledge.
- Place window sill on ledge.
- Caulk around edges. Remove excess caulking.
- Clean window sill with warm, soapy water, or other cleaning product if preferred.
- Dark colored window sills will need to be polished to maintain luster.